Terms of Service
You must agree to the below terms of service before you can create your LiquidServe Web Hosting account.
Our terms of service (TOS) are designed to provided to our customers a clear and transparent understanding of what we expect of them while they are using our service(s). The use of LiquidServe service(s) represents your acceptance and agreement to LiquidServe’s (TOS), regardless of whether you have read them or not.
We accept your use of our service(s); therefore we do not actively monitor your accounts activity under normal conditions. Furthermore, we do not implement editorial control over the content of any Web site. This includes e-mail sending, newsgroup or other material created or available over or through the services, except for certain proprietary Web sites. However, in accordance with our (TOS), we hold full authority to remove any materials that, in our individual judgment, may be illegal, may subject us to liability or which may violate our (TOS). LiquidServe reserves the right to oblige with legal establishment and/or third parties in the examination of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Violation of our (TOS) may result in the suspension or immediate termination of your LiquidServe Hosting account and/or services.
We do not routinely monitor the activity of accounts except for measurements of system exploitation, possible security or fraud risks and the preparation of billing records. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet society, we will respond appropriately if we become aware of improper use of our service.
If a LiquidServe Web Hosting account is used to violate our (TOS) we reserve the right to cease your service without notice. We prefer to advise customers of inapt activities and any necessary corrective action. However, blatant violations of the (TOS) will result in instantaneous termination of service. Our failure to implement this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be interpreted as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.
As a member of our hosting community, you must use your hosting account access ethically and responsibly.
1) Account Setup We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. All new orders are usually activated within 48 hours. If you have not been activated within this time frame, please click here to contact our billing department.
2) Content & Activities All services provided by LiquidServe Web Hosting may only be used for lawful purposes. This includes, but not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless LiquidServe from any claims resulting from the use of our services. Examples of Totally Unacceptable material: IRC Bots. Warez Sites. MP3′s (unless You are the Artist). Password sharing sites. Sites that run any type of proxy script. Pirated Software. Hacked programs and archives.
2.1) Distribution of Malicious Code: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data and/or computer systems are prohibited. Examples of this are computer viruses, Trojan-horse programs and Internet-based worms. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
2.2) Infringement Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated. It is not permitted to use of the LiquidServe to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
2.3) File Hosting File hosting and file storage of any type is strictly prohibited on any and all servers within the LiquidServe Web Hosting network. You MAY NOT use your LiquidServe account as a download or file storage repository. Our services are strictly offered for website hosting only. This does NOT mean that you can not have downloads on your site. This means you can not operate a site that specializes in downloads like Download.com or similar and you may not use your LiquidServe account as storage repository for MP3, games, video, audio or music files. Your account may not exceed 10% of used space in MP3, games, video, audio or music files.
2.4) Adult Sites Due to various legal and moral implications. LiquidServe does not permit sexually explicit material on any of its servers.
3) Spam / Email Policy We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists” and “double Opt-in” will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice. LiquidServe Web Hosting reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion. LiquidServe also reserves the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion. LiquidServe reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of LiquidServe. Bulk Email / Mass Email scripts of any type are not permitted on any LiquidServe server. The send mail rate on all LiquidServe servers is capped at 200 emails per hour per account, any more than this will be bounced back to the sender. If you require more than this, please open a support ticket stating the reason why the 200 limit should be raised on your account and the EXACT source of your mailing list.
3.1) Usenet Spamming LiquidServe Web Hosting has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its servers for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
4) Payment Information You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from LiquidServe Web Hosting, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify LiquidServe of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis. .
5) Backups and Data Loss Your use of the LiquidServe Web Hosting service is at your sole risk. LiquidServe is not responsible for any and all files and data residing on your account on our servers. LiquidServe does not maintain backup copies of customers web sites or e-mail. LiquidServe cannot guarantee that the contents of a Web site will never be deleted or corrupted, or that a backup of a web site will always be available. You agree to take full and sole responsibility for any and all files and data transferred to our servers and to maintain all appropriate backups of any any and all files and data stored on any LiquidServe server to which you have an account on.
5.1) Termination of Data and Customer Privacy For your privacy, all data and files from terminated and canceled accounts are immediately deleted and purged from our servers. This includes any and all back ups. Please make sure to back up all your files and data before canceling your LiquidServe account.
5.2) Emergencies and Special Situations We reserve the right to take any proactive steps we deem necessary to maintain the security, connectivity, performance and services of our network, infrastructure and customers, including but not limited to actions requiring us to deactivate web sites, shut down our network, or review the content on web sites to evaluate the reason for perceived behaviors. In rare instances, we may need to completely delete a web site or account because of some significant failure, security breach or other emergency. In such cases, we do our best to backup a deleted web site, but we cannot ever guarantee a full restore of a web site.
5.3) Account Security Misuse of your account is your sole responsibility, even if your friends, family member, guest, or employee committed the activity. Henceforth, you must take actions to ensure that others do not gain access, which you do not approve of, to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. We are not responsible for ANY misuse of your account due to the authorized or unauthorized distribution of your password. Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is prohibited. You should take precautions to prevent others from using your account since you will be held responsible for such use. Attempting to obtain another user’s account password is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of service. You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account. Users who violate systems or network security may incur unlawful or civil liability. LiquidServe will oblige fully with examinations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
6) Cancellation and Refund Policy LiquidServe does not have a refund policy and does not offer a money back guarantee of any type. all sales are considered final. We do not prorate any part of our billing fees for any unused time. You may cancel your LiquidServe account at any time you desire. If you joined with PayPal, please login to your PayPal account and cancel your subscription agreement. Alternatively, Click Here to submit a cancellation request to our customer support help desk. If you cancel your LiquidServe account you are entitled to keep the domain that we have registered for you on your behalf. We will also transfer it to any web hosting company or domain registrar of your choice completely free of charge. If you joined LiquidServe via the yearly payment option and you cancel before the year has expired. Your LiquidServe account will remain active until exactly 365 days have passed from the date of your last yearly Payment. After which it will be terminated unless you renew your billing before the 365 days has expired. If you joined LiquidServe via the monthly payment option. Your account will be terminated 30 days after your last payment was received by LiquidServe. LiquidServe will treat all files and data of terminated accounts exactly as outlined in the above clause 5.1.
6.1) Cancellation for lack of payment Any account that has unpaid invoices that are more than 3 days outstanding may be terminated at any time without notice. Before LiquidServe will terminate any account for lack of payment. LiquidServe will send no less than 2 payment request emails to the account holder. LiquidServe will treat all files and data of terminated accounts exactly as outlined in the above clause 5.1.
7) Refusal of Service LiquidServe reserves the right to refuse service at its discretion. LiquidServe will treat all files and data of terminated accounts exactly as outlined in the above clause 5.1.
8) Resource Usage Users may not initiate the following:
a) Use 5% or more of system resources (This included CPU and memory) There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc. If this clause is breached it will trigger an auto kill failsafe mechanism on the server which will auto suspend the violating account.
b) Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are permitted.
c) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
d) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
e) Offer services to third parties that are run off of LiquidServe’s servers.
f) Run any gaming servers or games scripts for single or multi player games.
g) Run an email server offering free or paid email accounts to the general public. Example: Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, GMail ,etc…
h) Operate a online radio and or movie service that uses our servers.
9) Bandwidth Usage You are allocated an unlimited monthly bandwidth allowance.
9.1) Shared Web Hosting LiquidServe’s standard web hosting offer (permits) you to host unlimited domain names under a single account with a single control panel. This means that your account has one master domain name and all additional domain names are considered add-on domains. All your domain names must be administered from a single control panel. Only one control panel is allowed per account. You are not permitted to…
a) Resell web hosting space. (This is not a reseller account unless you buy a reseller hosting account from LiquidServe) b) Create accounts for third parties. All domain names that are in your control panel must be under your direct control and administration. You are not permitted to create accounts for third parties on you account. c) Have multiple control panels (CPanel’s) or (WHM) Web Hosting Manager on a standard account.
9.2) Customer Knowledge & Responsibilities Use of LiquidServe’s web hosting services requires a certain level of knowledge in the use of certain internet languages, slang, jargon, terminology, protocols, software, ETC… The level of knowledge customer required to have varies greatly and depends on the customers anticipated use and desired content and functionality of his/hers website. The customer agrees that he/she has the necessary knowledge to create his/hers website with the desired content, look and functionality. The customer agrees that it is not the responsibility of LiquidServe to provide this knowledge or to create, design, program or help in the designing, creation, programming or publishing of the customers website.
9.3) SSH, Root and Shell Access We do not permit Shell, Telnet, SSH or root access to any of our servers.
10) Price Change The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices listed on LiquidServe, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
10.1) Auto Rebilling For your convenience your LiquidServe account will auto rebill on a monthly, annually or tri-annual basis, (depending on which billing package you have selected at time of purchase). If you do not want your account to auto rebill, you must notify us at least 2 calendar days (48 hours) before the date that the re-billing is due to take place. Failure on your part to notify us of your desire not to be rebilled, will result in your account being rebilled and you agree to hold harmless and indemnify LiquidServe from any and all claims of wrongful billing.+
11a) Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold LiquidServe harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including any and all attorney’s fees asserted against LiquidServe, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LiquidServe against liabilities arising out of;
(1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with LiquidServe;
(2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
(3) copyright infringement and
(4) any defective products sold to customers from a LiquidServe server.
11b) IF LAWSUIT(S) ARE THREATENED AGAINST LiquidServe. If we are sued or threatened with lawsuit in connection with Service(s) provided to you, we may turn to you to indemnify us and to hold us harmless from the claims and expenses (including attorney’s fees and court costs). Under such circumstances, you agree that you will, upon demand, obtain a performance bond with a reputable bonding company or, if you are unable to obtain a performance bond, that you will deposit money with us to pay for our reasonably anticipated expenses in relation to the matter for the coming year. Such deposit will be drawn down as expenses are incurred, with all account notices sent to the WHOIS contact information provided in association with your domain names and/or account. We shall not be obliged to extend you any credit in relation to such expenses and we may terminate our services for a failure to make or renew such a deposit. We will return any unused deposit upon the later of one year from deposit or the conclusion of the matter.
12) Disclaimer LiquidServe will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. LiquidServe makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. LiquidServe disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non deliveries, hardware and software failures, hacking, sabotage, terrorist attacks, wrong delivery, Force Majore and any and all service interruptions caused by LiquidServe and its employees.
13) Changes to the (TOS) LiquidServe reserve the right to revise, alter and update the above (TOS) without notice at anytime at its sole discretion and can apply any and all changes and updates retroactively.